Wednesday, August 22, 2018

First Post

Cats & Dogs + Me is officially created!

I'm Jessie and while this isn't my first blog it is going to be my first personal blog. Want to know what it's going to be about? Of course.

Here I'll be posting about my life as a work from home mom/wife and all the grand adventures that gets me into. I'll share everything from recipes to organization tips to some crazy wild animal stories.

Let's start with my family. First, there's my beautiful daughter and wonderful husband. Our family also includes three dogs and two cats. You'll get to read a lot about them, so I'll introduce them a little later.

So, a little about me. Along with caring for my family I am also a full time author. That means I write a lot of stuff. I have my own fiction, which you can find out more about on my website. The other side of that coin is writing a lot of stuff I don't put my name to, ghost writing and such. You can find out more about that on this website.

What finally got me to make this blog? Great question!

School just started back here and my daughter and husband are out of the house for hours on end. This leaves me to my career, but it also makes for some great moments when the work is slack. Cats & Dogs + Me will give me an outlet for all the craziness that comes from being at work at homer.

But that's it for now. As I have another blog or two, I'm not sure how often I'll get to post here, but the aim is at least once a week.  

Take care and I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment